CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We are moving!




Yesterday when my Dad came home from work he told us the big news! We are moving to Georgia or Tennessee! I am scared but ready for fun!I am going to miss UT so much!





We had a little party for my Dad!

8 comments:

Erin said...

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! How exciting for you guys! I just can't believe it - even though I've known it was a possibility for a while. It's still crazy! You guys are going to have a great time in Georgia. So cool!
Your party looks like a lot of fun! Congrats to your Dad for getting that job!

Carrie Hazar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie Hazar said...

I am so excited for you guys and what a FUN adventure for you boys. You will love it, I'm sure, and have tons of new friends in no time. Whatever neighborhood you move to will be SO lucky to get the fabulous Christensen clan of boys! We can't wait to come visit you.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Carrie with the lucky neighborhood that gets you! (.. .and to think it could have been me. .) This will be an exciting adventure for you all! Grandpa

Anonymous said...

HEY! YEAH, WE HEARD TODAY! So excited for your dad, and for all of you! Moving is an adventure! You will make friends so fast! And your mom will be Relief Society president in the first month! hee hee! Seriously, congrats to you guys! We'll miss having you in Utah! But we'll come see ya in the south! (It's the real Promised Land! Ha ha)

Love,
Aunt Jenny (Scott, Carly & Adam, too)

Jan S said...

I am going to miss you SO much, but I am excited for you to have this great new adventure. Grandpa and I will be coming out to see you as much as we can, and hopefully, you will be able to fly and see us every year. I'll bet your new ward will be so happy to have you.
XO Grandma S.

Brittany said...

Wow that party looked like fun! I wish I could have been there - haha :)! I miss you all SOOOOOO much TJ but I know you are going to meet lots of great friends and have fun in Chattanooga! I love you!

Jan S said...

Hey, I miss hearing from you . . . how about a new blog entry telling about your new home and school???? I miss and love you tons. Save your $$$$$ so you can come and see us!
XOXOXOXO Grandma