CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

SOCCER







Me and my team made it to the playoffs in the soccer league! We first played a team that was not very good. But that game I scored a goal!We beat this team 5-1! Then we had to play a really hard team in the first round. If we wanted to go on we had to beat them! But it was going to be really hard to beat them because they beat us before 5-1 and it was raining and they were number one in league and undefeated!So there was only 20 seconds left in the game and my friend Justin Jones had a free kick from half Field and he made the shot! 2-1 was the final score!
what a game!
Later in the playoffs we lost to a good team and that was the final game for us!

7 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

The playoffs were really fun to watch this year! YOur team played hard. I really enjoyed watching you play TJ. You play with a lot of heart!! My favorite game was the one in the pouring rain! You played awesome! And it was fun to beat the undeafeted team! I didn't even mind getting all wet!

Mindy said...

It was fun to come watch you in your last game, TJ. You are a great player. I can't wait to watch more games over the years. And I am so glad that you have so much fun playing soccer. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty good season, eh, Tanner Johnn? Wish I could have seen you play more. . . . maybe next year with your grandmother and I living in the neighborhood! YOU are an exciting athlete. Grandpa

Amy said...

That was a fun post T.J.! It sounds like the playoffs were pretty exciting this year. I can't believe you beat the team who was undefeated! That is awesome! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed with your cool blog, T. You are pretty good with technology. It was fun seeing those pictures of you, too. I am so excited for when Grandpa and I move to Highland and get to see you more often.
Love,
Grandma

Erin said...

WOW, TJ! How cool is that? I wish we could have been there! I'm sure Benjamin would have been talking about TJ and soccer ALL WEEK if we had been able to go! I can't believe you played in the rain! That is awesome. Love you!

PS Did you know that Benjamin, Eliza, and I are coming to visit you guys in Utah in less than two weeks??! We are flying into Utah on Wednesday, June 3. I can't wait to see you!

Carrie Hazar said...

Wow TJ...you look like a great player and I heard that grandma got to be there for that exciting rainey game. She said you were the best one out there! :) Congrats on a wonderful season!