TJ! That is so cool. You look great in those pictures, and it looks like you are an awesome scouter. What a fun night with you and your parents. Way to go! Love you!
Tanner "Johnn", the future EAGLE Scout! Here's a guy who knows his scout knots better than alot of older Eagle Scouts I know! Scouting is a wonderful organization! Its a great way to experience the outdoors with your friends. We'll sign off some more things in your scout book next visit, OK? Love you, TJ. Grandpa
Wow, T, you are really doing well in the Scouting program! YOu will be just like your dad and uncle Matt getting your Eagle before you know it. You are a really cool grandson and I love you!
5 comments:
TJ! That is so cool. You look great in those pictures, and it looks like you are an awesome scouter. What a fun night with you and your parents. Way to go! Love you!
Tanner "Johnn", the future EAGLE Scout! Here's a guy who knows his scout knots better than alot of older Eagle Scouts I know! Scouting is a wonderful organization! Its a great way to experience the outdoors with your friends. We'll sign off some more things in your scout book next visit, OK? Love you, TJ.
Grandpa
Wow, T, you are really doing well in the Scouting program! YOu will be just like your dad and uncle Matt getting your Eagle before you know it. You are a really cool grandson and I love you!
Congratulations, TJ!!! You rock! I'm really proud of you. And it looks like a very fun night!
I'm proud of you, TJ.
XOXO Grandma
Post a Comment