CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas is finally here!


Christmas was so fun I got a Eagles jersey and some candy! Then we went up stairs and we had breakfast. When the food was gone we went downstairs to open presents! I let Coleman open mine first. I got him moon sand (playdo that never dries out). Then I got Connor dangerous book for boys. I got Cannon spoons. I got Bridger a toolbox. Bridger broke the toolbox! Then got my mom earrings. She loved it. then I got my dad a ipod nano! I got a wallet from my mom with a gift card to panda express! Then I got jazz tickets from my dad! I got a ball from Connor! It was so cool! Coleman gave me a a new journal! Cannon gave me a drawing book. Last of all a bike lock from Bridger! Then we went to are grandparent house we got remote-control cars!

4 comments:

Erin said...

That sounds like a really fun Christmas! I liked hearing all the details about what you gave your family members and what everyone gave you. I'm so glad you had a great Christmas!

Brittany said...

Wow! Looks like you had the best Christmas! You got great gifts for all your family - good job! i loved spending Christmas Eve with you too! You are so sweet to Gabe - thank you!! I love you!

Erin said...

Hi TJ! When are you going to post more on this blog of yours? Let me know if you post a new message 'cause I want to see it if you do! :) lOve you!

Mindy said...

Gosh TJ, I didn't realize that you had posted so much! This is a little late, but Christmas looked awesome. I liked reading about all the gifts you gave and received.