Most of the Sterzer family went to temple square to see the Christmas lights! It was really cold there, so we had to get lots of coats! The lights were so cool!
Hey! That was a really fun trip for us to visit you guys in Utah. The lights at Temple Square were so pretty! I'm glad we got to hang out together. Did you see the picture on my blog of you holding Eliza in Grandma & Grandpa's basement while we were watching the BYU/Utah game? She is bawling and it's a pretty funny picture. :) Love you!
That was so fun. Jack wasn't even alive yet when we did that. It kind of makes me want it to be Christmas again... but without the cold. I am WAY too excited for summer right now. Love you, TJ!
3 comments:
Hey! That was a really fun trip for us to visit you guys in Utah. The lights at Temple Square were so pretty! I'm glad we got to hang out together. Did you see the picture on my blog of you holding Eliza in Grandma & Grandpa's basement while we were watching the BYU/Utah game? She is bawling and it's a pretty funny picture. :) Love you!
That was so fun. Jack wasn't even alive yet when we did that. It kind of makes me want it to be Christmas again... but without the cold. I am WAY too excited for summer right now. Love you, TJ!
hey this is coleman i loved when me and you were hugging!
Post a Comment