Thats me dribbling down court!
I played basketball this fall! I was D-will(point guard)! First I had to try out for a team. At tryouts we did all sorts of drills! First you had to shoot three free throws. I made 2-3 of them! Then I went over to the this one drill were you had to sprint across the court. I don't remember what my time was...but I hope it was good! After that drill I had to try to make 3 lay ups. That was a piece of cake! I made all of them. I put my name on the paper that we filled out and went home. On my first practice my dad told me that the coaches did a draft, like the NBA and they piked there team! I was ranked 3rd best point guard in the league! our team only lost 2 games out of.... I think 8. my team was the 2ND best team.......once we got into the league. We were in 2ND place because we lost to the number one team bye two points! In over time! Sadly we lost our first game in the playoffs! 24-26! Overtime! Put i am really glad that I played! I think that I learned allot! Here are some pics! after one of the games I got to hang out with grand ma and grandpa! Love you guys! The pictures of me might be blury!
7 comments:
TJ - Congratulations on a great season! Davis and you would have been unstoppable. We miss you guys.
Thanks for adding a new post! You are a talented athlete,... no surprise you were a top pick! Hope you're having fun in TN! We miss you, little man! Hug your brothers and kiss your folks for us!
Aunt Jenny & Uncle Scott
Go TJ!!! I wish I were there to see you play, but pictures are next best. I am so proud of you, Tanner. You suddenly seem so grown up to me. I can't wait to see you this summer. We are going to have a blast with you guys in town.
Hey TJ- nice pictures! I enjoyed your blog entry as well. You are good at writing your ideas down in a way that's interesting to read.
Sounds like your team had a fantastic season with you in the D-Will spot! Good work man!
We're looking forward to hanging out a lot with you guys this summer and I've got a little boy that's excited to meet his cool cousins for the first time!
Awesome TJ! You look like a natural on the court, which is no surprise. We are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Keep posting pictures on your blog because it is so fun to see what you boys have been up to. We love you!
XOXOX
Thats my boy! It was a fun visit for grandma and I in January to see all you guys! Can't wait for the summer; we'll do some fishing and ride like the wind!!! Grandpa
THIS IS FROM COOL COLEMAN!
you have the colest blog serisly egles green the most asomest we will be rollerskate alot. i HAVE BEEN PRACTUSING ALOT nice deckerashon
Post a Comment