CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My First Post!

I'm starting a new blog! It's going to be the best blog. I can't wait to email everyone.


Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my name TJ!

I'm in the 4th grade and my older brother Connor is in the 6th grade and little brother Coleman is in kindergarten! Bridger and Cannon stay home with my mom and dad.














This is a picture of me and Connor catching a football up in the air ! We were at the park and playing football and going down slides.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hey TJ- Cool blog man! I'm excited to check this out as you add more posts. Those pictures with you and Conner catching footballs in the air are awesome!
-Uncle Matt

Brittany said...

I LOVE the new blog TJ!! Those pictures are so cool! :)

Erin said...

Hey TJ! Awesome blog! Those pictures of you and Connor are pretty cool. I'll have to show your new blog and pictures to Benny! He loves seeing pics of you guys!

Jan S said...

Dear TJ
I have tried three times to leave you a message but I keep having trouble. I need to get your mom to teach me how to do a blog so that I manage better. I LOVE your blog with the Philadelphia Eagles logo - COOL! I am so glad that you are doing a blog now. I love you so much!
Grandma S.

Mindy said...

Cool Blog TJ!!! I like those pictures of you guys jumping and catching the football at the same time... it looks really hard.

connor's cool news said...

Nice catch T.J.! That's awesome that we both have a blog!